Thanks for using Woodpecker！
Woodpecker Supports both physical device and simulator iOS8.0+, Objective C and Swift.
To use Woodpecker, you need import WoodPeckeriOS.framework to your project, WoodPeckeriOS.framework will automatically launch and connect to mac client. (If you are work physical device, please ensure mac and your device are in the same network.)
pod 'WoodPeckeriOS', :configurations => ['Debug']
pod update WoodPeckeriOS to update the latest version.
3. Manual Setup:
- Download WoodPeckeriOS.framework
- Import WoodPeckeriOS.framework to your Project.
- If you like to use only in Debug configuration, please check this
If you have the following problems:
dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/WoodPeckeriOS.framework/WoodPeckeriOS Reason: image not found
Please drag WoodPeckeriOS.framework to
Build Phases -> Embed Framworks.
Mac client is always “waiting connect”
- please ensure mac and app are in the same wifi.
- please ensure WoodPeckeriOS.framework was the latest version.
- connect to mac client manually, long press your iOS app’s screen with two fingers, you’ll see the connection page, try search and connect to your mac client.
- If it still doesn’t work, click here.
I often connect to other’s mac.
You could make some options to specify which client you’d like to connect, see advanced usage.
Xcode 10 Archive failed (i386 bitcode problem)
- please use the device arch only framework WoodPeckeriOS_device.framework, it’s full bitcode enabled. But I would suggest you use the full version above in most situations.
You can start with demo app or talk with others at slack